Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour 5 Days 4 NightsJanuary 22, 2020
Bromo Tumpak Sewu 3 Days 2 NightsJanuary 22, 2020
Bromo Ijen Sukamade Tour 4Days 3Nights
Have you ever seen turtle on their natural habitat? This package will take you seeing turtle coming and lay eggs, all natural activity. After a hike in Bromo mountain and Ijen crater, take a dip in the blue sea of Green Bay. Watch the turtle lay eggs at night, and release the baby in the morning.
- Welcome to East Java! We will greet you at Juanda Airport of Surabaya/ your hotel based on your arrival time.
- Recommended starting time: before 11 am
- Drive to Bromo for 3 hours
- Lunch on the way
- Visit Madakaripura Waterfall, 45 minute easy walk and be ready to get wet!
- Check in hotel in Bromo. Rest.
Day 2 Bromo – Ijen
- Be ready by 03.00 am, our jeep will take you to the sunrise point, Kingkong Hill or Penanjakan Hill. We’ll try to take you to less-crowded spot with best view.
- Enjoy sunrise and the iconic view of Bromo mountain
- Ride on the bumpy jeep through the sea of sand
- Hike up to Bromo crater (30-45 minutes)
- Get back to hotel. Breakfast. Shower. Check Out
- Continue journey to Ijen Crater about 6 hours drive
- Check in hotel, free time and rest
Day 3 Ijen – Sukamade
- Check out hotel. By 01.00 am start going to Ijen Paltuding, the starting point
- Start trekking up 1.5 hours
- Go down to crater for blue fire
- Walk up to sunrise point. Enjoy the view and sunrise.
- Down to Paltuding and have simple breakfast
- Going down to Banyuwangi city and change car with Jeep.
- Drive to homestay in Rajegwesi beach (3 hours drive)
- Visit Green Bay beach and dip in the water (by small wooden boat or jeep).
- Drive to Sukamade with Jeep (2 hours drive)
- Arrived at Sukamade, release the baby turtles while watching sunset
- At night, we will see the natural phenomenon of turtles laying their egg in the beach
- Stay 1 night at Sukamade village
- NOTE: Sukamade is inside Meru Betiri National Park. You will go inside the jungle to reach this place. There are no available hotel inside, and the only available homestay are in humble condition and nothing fancy
Day 4 Sukamade – Ketapang Harbour
- Check out and drive to Banyuwangi city
- Drop in Ketapang Harbour or back to Surabaya (7 hours)
- See you next trip!
What you get
- Transportation with AC car (included:Gas, Driver, Parking and Toll fee)
- Hotel in Bromo, Ijen, and Sukamade (based on preference)
- Jeep in Bromo
- Jeep / trooper to Sukamade
- Entrance fee for: Madakaripura, Bromo, Ijen, Sukamade
- Local Guide in Ijen, Madakaripura and Sukamade
- Sukamade area donation
- Headlamp and gas mask rent
- Daily mineral water
- Airport/station/hotel transfer
- Personal expenses
- Tips (only if you are satisfied with their service)
- Meal during tour (Lunch & Dinner)
- Horse ride in Bromo (we prefer walking )
- Track : Medium difficulty
- Conditions : temperature at night from 5°C, smokey in Ijen, limited restaurant, very humble homestay in Sukamade (the only one around)
- CUSTOMISED ITINERARY IS AVAILABLE BY REQUEST