Bromo Ijen Sukamade Tour 4Days 3NightsJanuary 22, 2020
BROMO IJEN TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTSJanuary 22, 2020
Bromo Tumpak Sewu 3 Days 2 Nights
This package will take you exploring Bromo mountain and Malang city. After an adventurous day in Bromo mountain, you will continue the adventure to Malang city. Here you can choose to explore the thousand waterfall of Coban Sewu waterfall or explore the beaches of Southern Malang
Day 1 Surabaya-Bromo
- Welcome to East Java! We will greet you at Juanda Airport of Surabaya/ your hotel based on your arrival time.
- Recommended starting time: before 11 am
- Drive to Bromo for 3 hours
- Visit Madakaripura Waterfall, 45 minute easy walk and be ready to get wet!
- Check in hotel. Free time and rest
Day 2 Bromo-Malang
- Be ready by 03.00 am, our jeep will take you to the sunrise point, Kingkong Hill or Penanjakan Hill. We’ll try to take you to less-crowded spot with best view.
- Enjoy sunrise and the iconic view of Bromo mountain
- Ride on the bumpy jeep through the sea of sand
- Hike up to Bromo crater (30-45 minutes)
- Get back to hotel. Breakfast. Shower. Check Out
- Drive to Hotel in Malang (3 hours drive)
- Visit colourfull Kampung Jodipan (if time allows)
- Check in Hotel. Rest.
Day 3 COBAN SEWU WATERFALL
- Enjoy your breakfast and get ready at 08.00 am
- Drive to coban sewu (2 hours)
- Explore Tumpak sewu and Goa tetes waterfall. You will walk from the upper part of the waterfall and down to the valley, through the river. A complete adventure.
- Airport Transfer or drop hotel and See you next trip!
- Finish time in Surabaya: after 8 pm
What you get
- Transportation with AC car (included:Gas, Driver, Parking and Toll fee)
- Hotel in Bromo and Malang (based on preference)
- Jeep in Bromo
- Entrance fees
- Local Guide
- Headlamp rent
- Daily mineral water
- Airport/station/hotel transfer
- Personal expenses
- Tips (only if you are satisfied with their service)
- Meal during tour (Lunch & Dinner)
- Horse ride in Bromo (we prefer walking )
- Track : Medium difficulty
- Conditions : temperature at night from 5°C, not recommended if you are afraid of heights
- CUSTOMISED ITINERARY IS AVAILABLE BY REQUEST